My Account Forums Mixing and Mastering Production Feedback (Dance Music)

Tagged: 

4 replies, 3 voices Last updated by Profile photo of Alejandro Ovalle Alejandro Ovalle 1 week, 4 days ago
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alejandro Ovalle
    Alejandro Ovalle
    Participant
    @Lexwolker-Official

Hi guys!

I create this topic so we can discuss about our mixing & mastering skills, It seems a litlle quiet the other topics so why we can start another one?

I will introduce myself I like to produce Jungle Terror, Big Room, Trance, Deep house , I have like 4 years producing by the name of Lexwolker

What do you guys think about this track ?

Thank you!

Profile photo of Michiel van Haren
    Michiel van Haren
    Participant
    @[email protected]

Yes the forums are quiet… but I guess we all already have one or two music/production related forums that we frequent and it’s hard to just create an active forum community out of a couple of dozen students.

As for you track, well it’s not my style but I think it hits the right sound for the style. It’s pretty in-your-face, with nice punchy drums and the balance seems good. Perhaps in the section around 2:11, where you have the trance-saw lead with bass and kickdrum, I think the lead sound is a bit too high-cut. There is a bit more room there for some mid frequency content and now it sounds like there’s a bit of a hole there. Sorry I can’t really say anything more detailed than that.

Profile photo of Ulysses
    Ulysses
    Participant
    @Ucci473

LIKE COOL FX REVERB

Alejandro Ovalle
    Participant
    @Lexwolker-Official

Thanks buddy I Think that the problem is from the C4 I use it for coloring and maybe I compress too much the mids!

Thanks for your feedback

Alejandro Ovalle
    Participant
    @Lexwolker-Official

Thanks ulysses!

I use a gate reverb (Hall) Rv700 reverb

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.